All NSF proposals must include a Data Management Plan that describes how results from NSF funded research will be shared with other researchers. Many other agencies also have also started requiring Date Management Plans. The NCSU Libraries provides free guidance to NC State faculty, staff, post-docs, and students on creating and implementing Data Management Plans and meeting public access compliance requirements. The following are the information and support services provided by the NCSU libraries.
- Guideline of Data Management Planning
- Main components of a Data Management Plan
- Requirements of different funding agencies
- Data Management Planning Tool (DMPTool)
- Examples of Data Management Plans
- Contact the NCSU Libraries at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions about Date Management Plans.