Becky Koch

Becky Koch
Becky Koch

Designer: Becky Koch

Hometown: Raleigh, NC

Email: rakoch@ncsu.edu

Collection Title: When Life Gave Us Lemons

Bio:

Hi, I’m Becky Koch! I’m a senior majoring in Fashion and Textile Management concentrating in Fashion Development and Product Management and minoring in Design Studies. I was a previous three-year member of the cheerleading team here at the university and was a part of the winning D1 NCA College Nationals team in 2018. While on the cheer team, I also served as a representative on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee for two years. I have worked at American Eagle Outfitters throughout my late high school and early college years and was on the management staff in 2017. I currently work at Reborn Clothing Co. as a product maker. Throughout my life I have had a strong passion for fashion and I’m very excited to showcase my collection with all that I have learned here at the Wilson College of Textiles!

Collection Description:

With being a childhood cancer survivor myself, I have always had a strong passion for spreading childhood cancer awareness. Through my collection, I want to showcase my love of designing and making clothes while connecting my own personal experience to my dream career of fashion design. I have identified a team of six wonderful and inspirational people who share my vision of lifting spirits of those that have received treatment from cancer and for all those who have been affected by it. My collection will share the stories of six childhood cancer survivors through clothing and my designs of their “dream outfits” which are made on behalf of them and their fight.