Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from the Wilson College of Textiles at NC State! There are lots of things to do prior to the big day. To ensure a smooth transition to the next exciting phase of your life, undergraduates should follow the Wilson College of Textiles Graduation Checklist and review information about the NC State and the Wilson College of Textiles ceremonies.
Wilson College of Textiles Graduation Information
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Graduation
We want to ensure that you and your families have an amazing day celebrating your accomplishments, so read over the instructions carefully.
- The college’s commencement ceremony will take place on Friday, May 8, 2020, at 7 p.m.
- The location for the ceremony is Reynolds Coliseum, NC State University.
- The ceremony will include all graduate and undergraduate programs.
- The deadline for undergraduates to apply for Spring 2020 Graduation is February 10, 2020.
- More details will follow regarding the college’s commencement ceremony.