Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from the Wilson College of Textiles at NC State! There are lots of things to do prior to the big day. To ensure a smooth transition to the next exciting phase of your life, follow the Wilson College of Textiles Graduation Checklist and review information about the NC State and the Wilson College of Textiles ceremonies.
Wilson College of Textiles Graduation Information
Find answers to the most common graduation questions
We want to ensure that you and your families have an amazing day celebrating your accomplishments, so read over the instructions carefully.
- The college’s commencement ceremony will take place on Thursday, December 19, 2019, at 1:30 p.m.
- The location for the ceremony is W. Duke Kimbrell Atrium, Wilson College of Textiles.
- The Graduation Application deadline is October 25, 2019.
- Students will need to arrive no later than 1:00 p.m. wearing their cap and gown.
- Doctoral candidates should make sure their faculty member has their hood prior to the beginning of the ceremony.
- Your guests may enter the Atrium beginning at 12:30 p.m. Seating is general admission.
- Immediately following the ceremony, all graduates will proceed to the stairs outside the Shuttle Inn for a group photo.
- Tickets for your guests will be required, the number of tickets will be determined in November.
- Tickets will distributed in the Center for Academic, Career and Student Services three weeks prior to graduation.