One page abstract describing original work within the scope of the conference are invited.All submitted abstract and papers will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Author whose abstract is accepted will be asked to provide a 15 minutes oral presentation or a poster presentation.
*Please note, if you do not present at MedTex16 USA, your abstract and paper will be removed from the agenda.
For any questions regarding the scientific program, please contact Dr. Martin W. King, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detailed instructions and guidelines for submission are listed below.
- Dead-line for submissions and speaker registration will be updated in Spring 2017.
Instructions for Submission
- Proceed to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=medtex16usa
- Sign in to the Easy Chair system
- If this is your first time submitting using Easy Chair, click the “Sign Up For Account” link
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- Wait for the confirmation email from Easy Chair
- Click the confirmation link in the email from Easy Chair
- Fill in the information requested on the form
- Click the “Create My Account”
- Click “Click This Link” to log into MedTex16
- To submit a new paper, click “New Submission”
- Agree to terms of service
- click “New Submission” again
- Follow onscreen instructions to submit your paper.