McEwen Hosiery Mills, Inc. was founded in Burlington, NC by James H. McEwen in 1930, and was located in downtown Burlington on Morehead Street. Later, it was merged with May Hosiery, to form May, McEwen, and Kaiser, Inc., and later sold to Burlington Mills Inc.
McEwen Hosiery, Burlington, NC now a part of the LabCorp complex
James H. McEwen House, Front St.
McEwen Family Monument